Saturday, November 19, 2005

And I think to myself...


...What a wonderful world...

Strangely enough this post isn't about the new King Kong movie; the picture is of King Kong because a study has recently discovered that giant apes once (fairly recently) roamed the Earth.

Other strange science has soldiers following odours...

Who'da thunk that Fruitflies were so aptly named?

Who doesn't love a cool invention?

Although I love it more when science tells us good stuff and sucker-punches small-minded moralists, who think they know better.

I do not like it when corporate powerplay impedes learning.

Finally on a barely related note, I took a geek test after finding it on another blog, if you want to find out how geeky you are you can find the test here. If you have any desire to know how geeky the test rated me then you can find my results here.

1 comment:

Whoozee said...

Yeah test on the gays... they're less than animals eh?
And that comin from an Oirishmun.
As to fruits I don't know, it's American slang I believe, specifically for gay men, like fag, alliterative illiterates...
As to the faucets... it was the temperature displaying models that drew me in in the first place.
I'm not mad on stouts but I can convince myself that Stella must contain some similar properties...
Yeah I know that test site is a bit crappy but there are always ways around their shite... it was just a bit of fun... and 76?
Eat ma shite...