Wednesday, January 18, 2006

Crop circles again


And worse than being a repeated subject it is a repeated picture with only the slightest modification... but again with the lazy... Go figure.

Anyways... on with the post...

Recent(ish) news from a 'crop circle expert' opens new conspiracies...

Whilst revelations from the KGB Files finally made public do nothing to solve the issue either way.

Resolving my own issues however I have included in this post two other possible posts without creating new pictures or story links... which I know are tenuous at best, but this way I needn't care for even that tenacity...

And so on with the post...

Let's dip into the scientific community seein' as how we are almost there already; there has been a marvellous breakthrough in the world of geek technology... when they make one of Ben Cohen I'll be there...

Sorry where was I? Oh yeah... Science stuff some of which can be deemed useless by personal need and some of which exceed all lifestyles.

Some of which are just car-crash news, some sympathy votes, something I should've posted a wee while ago and some things no-one can escape.

Whilst finishing on something that should worry/cause riotous laughter to anyone reading it.

No comments: