Wednesday, January 18, 2006

Long Holiday season


Am I the world's laziest blogger/person? It has been a month almost since my last post but what can I say? I have had plenty to blog about, but now I have thrown most of it away as old/uninteresting news due to the lack of desire to work hard... I apologise to my regulars but learn now that I am a lazy bastard and forever hold your piece...

Anyways...
I welcome myself back with enthusiasm as I always enjoy seeing myself...
And I would like to introduce my faithful followship to the delight that is Max Cannon, I'm not sure how often the work is updated but there are some real fucken gems in there;

Red Meat

My favourite character (and it is hard to pick) has to be Milkman Dan.

Check 'em out tho' some are piss yourself funny.

No comments: