Friday, October 28, 2005

Clean but ugly


There aint much I can do to make this thing look any better... even by totally surrounding it with an overly distractive background but I like the fact that this years' Tokyo car show has headed towards the green...

Even though this is Damn Uglee!

Whereas this could grow on me.

And here on a loosely related note we have the worlds' smallest car .

While on the science theme we have recently learned that alien abductions could be nothing more than a figment of an over-active imagination.

Along a similar bent I have this short film to show you, I say similar; I mean science mingling with fantasy understand it at your own rate...

And lastly again with the metacafe... it was the first place I saw this scientific demonstration and I wonder if this girl has been mixing her mentos...

No comments: