Tuesday, October 11, 2005

Smurf dude!


I had,a while ago come across some very strange articles relating to the Smurfs and their allegedly Marxist sensibilities

as you can imagine there is quite a proliferation of Smurf info out there in webland and most of it rather inane crap

Inner Smurf and I am boringly Brainy...

Smurf movie erm, yeah right...

Smurf name Fucking Ebola Smurf? WTF?

S.M.U.R.F

Commie bastards

Who could be Anti-Smurf?

and More

and this has only been put on this blog because:

U.N.I.C.E.F. bombed the Smurfs wonder if it's any indication of the forthcoming movie... let's hope so.

some bright spark has posted the footage here but it's more like a slide show than a stream.

1 comment:

Whoozee said...

Hi checked your site but my German aint so hot these days...
But I did manage to vote on your smoking poll...