Friday, October 21, 2005

Some light relief


I think this is quite a cool site... only there are very limited choices you can make for instance the photo above is me... made up in photofit stylee and anyone who knows me, knows I am far better looking than that (it looks a little like Myra Hindley)... nice hair tho' and that is one of the added benfits of this site; if you can find a face that matches yours, you can try out new hairstyles... that's what I spent most of my time doing...
and it only comes in white... skin that is.

This is a cool little film and stuff like this is always useful for any wannabe animators out there all I need now is a camera and a script, and some models and some lighting and stuff and things...

Or of course I could learn flash again and make my own small movies but then I see stuff like this and I think I can't compete with genius... and I also think that geekbot and angrybot are a little too close for comfort...

How cool is this? I want the walls and ceiling done as well...

And finally a few more Family Guy clips...

Gotta love Stewie

More Stewie why the fuck is he English? coz it works...

Peter comforts a friend genius.

No comments: