Saturday, October 29, 2005

Happy Hallowe'en


I love Hallowe'en, I love scary shit,
I love kitsch scary shit too lets face it if I didn't then I wouldn't like much about Hallowe'en...
Anyways on with the festivities; you can send a question to the 'Other side',

Or see questions other people have asked, you must check out Shirley Ghostman anyway you can... the guy who plays him is on his way to godhood in my book... not that that's any real endorsment for anybody.

And you may wonder where this is going but stick with it to the 5th round and all will become clear...

Ya gotta love the Evil Clown Generator

Or ya can carve a pumpkin which is a particular favourite of mine... shame non of my friends think so.

They're dead now.

And we must campaign hard to keep Hallowe'en pure of this evil.

No comments: