Thursday, October 20, 2005

Scary World


And I hate to be the bearer of bad news blogreaders but it is...
A very scary world indeed:

Contract made lets go back on it and have it verified in law... BITCH!

What did you call me??? Oh I see you were only shouting out the name on the side of my chair...

Also in todays madness prisoner sues God erm yeah... like good luck with that an all...

although who could have forseen this.

My final notes on this topic concern some mad Americans...

Is it any wonder the (thinking) world thinks Religious America is CRAZEE?

Or that the rest of them are any more Sane? thank god for stuntcook... >snigger<

shades of Orgazmo?

And finally on this particular post...

$1 million for the capture of a live Bigfoot (£563,347.42) which kinda reminds me of this film I saw when very young and it scared the shit outta me The Legend of Boggy Creek thanks for the link courtesy of Bad Movie Planet, but also I felt it worth mentioning this site has some very pertinent issues we should all take the time to deal with.

Thank you.

No comments: