Saturday, September 24, 2005

Music Frenzy!


I know registering with NME.com is a major pain in the arse but they still provide the best links for new and essentially free music:

N.M.E

in the media player you can listen to the new Franz Fredinand album (not sure I want to I've kinda gone off them)
watch the video for the White Stripes performing live the Dolly Parton classic 'Jolene' (fucken LOVE that song)
Hear The Dandy warhols new album and check this:

Fine and Dandy

Not the dates for the US tour obviously but the boots man the boots...

gotta add them to my wish list...


Hear the new Ladytron album (YEE-fucken-hah!)
and catch the video for this cool new single from the Arctic Monkeys who I don't know much about but I love their new single 'you look good on the dancefloor'

Arctic Monkeys

No comments: